Poor frame rate

Andreas Knöpke

Let's drive side by side!
Heya,

Am I missing something or does anyone have a tip for me regarding a poor frame rate.

- I got a GTX Titan SLI system but I also tried it using just 1 GPU, no difference.
- I lowered all the details, almost no difference either

Just 40-70fps.

Any weird settings I haven't tried yet that do the magic trick here? :confused:

Thanks,
Andy

the two i saw mentioned earlier were shadow split & cubemaps. have you tried bumping those down yet?

it is weird, theres like 1-3 graphical features that apparently freaking -nothing- can handle. but once you tune them out its fine.

Heya,

Am I missing something or does anyone have a tip for me regarding a poor frame rate.

- I got a GTX Titan SLI system but I also tried it using just 1 GPU, no difference.
- I lowered all the details, almost no difference either

Just 40-70fps.

Any weird settings I haven't tried yet that do the magic trick here? :confused:

Thanks,
Andy
You should have no problems. I am running a GTX 780 @ 5812x1080 and it looks and runs great. There are threads on RD that have gone over the best settings, and the couple settings that take their toll on performance but overall it can look great with no slowdowns.

READ (all of them): "How well does DTM Experience perform on your system?" in the DTM forum.

Last edited:
could you share the settings youve ticked down & to where? same card & running at only 1920x1080 but something was really messing up my frames, suppose it couldve been the microstutter mentioned though.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 218 14.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.4%