Pontiac G8

Attachments

• pontiac-g8-gxp-450-001_lo.jpg
    pontiac-g8-gxp-450-001_lo.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 341
I do like the look, and the testers are claiming it handles like an M3, for about half the cost, but it is still hard to get past the fact that it has the Pontiac name. Not really known for performance. I would drive it though don't get me wrong.:thumb:

Thats the exact opposite of what I hear, it doesn't handle like the M3 in fact im not sure of a car on sale today that can handle in any way like the M car. They said the C63 and the RS4 would be the M3s undoing at the track but all those people just ended up swallowing those words by more than a few seconds a lap :p.

It is an insane bargain and can be a monster on the road as is, but make no mistake its no M3. With a few upgrades it sure can, considering you do save an arm and a leg with purchasing it.

Given the two options I dont think id consider the G8, if I had only G8 money though... I'd buy a used M3 e46 :D.

Thats the exact opposite of what I hear, it doesn't handle like the M3 in fact im not sure of a car on sale today that can handle in any way like the M car. They said the C63 and the RS4 would be the M3s undoing at the track but all those people just ended up swallowing those words by more than a few seconds a lap :p.

It is an insane bargain and can be a monster on the road as is, but make no mistake its no M3. With a few upgrades it sure can, considering you do save an arm and a leg with purchasing it.

Given the two options I dont think id consider the G8, if I had only G8 money though... I'd buy a used M3 e46 :D.

Just buy a Noble and it'll eat M3's for breakfast :p

Theres a 20,000 pound difference between the M15 and the M3. Performance wise out of the box M3 stands no chance, but the price comfort (lol) and other perks make the bmw a clear choice.

Theres a 20,000 pound difference between the M15 and the M3. Performance wise out of the box M3 stands no chance, but the price comfort (lol) and other perks make the bmw a clear choice.

I didn't mean the M15 ;)

Try a year or 2 old M12 and then you'll see the price difference. You'll also be surprised at the interior if you see it in the flesh.

Don't get me wrong, the M3 is lovely but when you see one every 10 mins (I currently live in Germany), you start to look at alternatives every once in a while :)

And while you are paying out the arse for service work and riding your bike while you wait, I'll be zipping around in my 402 hp factory warranty covered car. :)

I'm joking Cristian, I do love the M3 and it has been one of my personal favorites for a long time - but that warranty is pretty sweet.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back