Polski Fiat 125P MR75

Too bad I do not know English too. I see that a lot could be learned here.

Cosmo · very I like your screen. I have to learn to do the CG shader in your screenshot you can see a great rendering. Is this version of 0.8.29? As for the sound actually forgot to remove the Polish characters spelling.

I'm a little stiff in the conversion Racer quite a long time and nothing I did added a lot of changes. Most of the shader that I need to catch up as soon as possible.

Not long I'll add MR75.

Thanks gentlemen for your comments.

Cosmo ° Could you send me your 125p after the treatment of the cg, or share it in this topic? I would like to see how to customize it for new versions of the game. Thank you very much

I liked the new racer.

The screenshot is from v0.8.30 - just did a quick shader update so I could look at it properly :) There is something strange with the chrome parts - when I 'reload shaders' via the console, they turn invisible. Qlog listed some missing texture files, so I replaced them with others in the shader to get a clean log file.

Attachments

• fso_125p_1979_cg_shader.7z
    780 bytes · Views: 317
Thank you very much. How to deal with illumination of the cockpit. I tried different shaders and it looks like it's not interesting.

The alpha channel might be the reason, it's all white at the moment. For the illuminated parts you white, but the things that are not lit up, should be black on the alpha channel. You can then tweak the emission values in the shader to increase brightness.

The new version of the 1975 vintage next in line 1983. Feel free to test.

Hard for me to move to a new racer. Too much accustomed to 0.8.6. But soon I will have to:).

Edit:
Update:
-New tire tread
-All lights work
-I added the indicators

DOWNLOAD UP2

Hello everyone, i just download this car because i like it and i have so many memories from my childhood. :) But i have a problem, i use version 0.6.5.5.5 and the car works perfectly except dashboard. The speedometer doesnt work, i see only red stripe (from 0 to 180) the control lights doesnt work (only for headlights yes) the temperature, fuel and rpm guages completely gone. Do you have any ideas where is the problem? Any help would be very appreciated.

@Petr1111 0.6.5.5 it's too old version of Racer for Fiat. In latest version (0.8.34) with Cosmo's CG patch is does work perfrctly;)

@ Kura: Możesz podać jak włączyć kierunkowskazy? Pozdro / ENG: How to switch the indicators on?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 80 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 314 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 445 39.3%