PC1 POLL: Your favorite locations in Project CARS?

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
I'd like to ask a minute of your time to vote for your favorite locations in Project CARS via the poll above. Multiple choices are allowed.

Please use the discussion thread below to motivate your answers.

Thank you.

My favorite is Cadwell by far but unfortunately this track can't be properly played online due to the ridiculously low amount of grid slots. Second on my list is Le Mans for it's beauty and immersion with my GTR2/GTL regulars in third (Zhuhai, Zolder, Donington, Spa).

Brands Hatch is my favourite track. Laguna Seca and Oulton Park International are also very good tracks.

Spa is also a great track, but having driven so much of it over the years, I'm getting tired of it. Especially because it takes so long for a lap in anything other than the LMPs or Formula A or Bs and most people put qualifying sessions at 5 mins in open lobbies. You end up with everyone not setting a time in the session.

I love all of the them ! ... but some combos are better than others, for exemple narrow and turny tracks are not ideal for Multi class (like Oulton Park for a V-WEC event)

The only things I do not like are the short versions.

My favorite is Cadwell by far but unfortunately this track can't be properly played online due to the ridiculously low amount of grid slots. Second on my list is Le Mans for it's beauty and immersion with my GTR2/GTL regulars in third (Zhuhai, Zolder, Donington, Spa).
I don't think you could find two tracks as dissimilar to those two...very interesting selections.

My favorites are more similar - Oultan Park, Laguna Seca, Willow Springs, Zolder, Sakitto, and Nordschleife for a change. A lot also depends on the car I'm racing, I like GT3-4 the most. For fast open wheel then the larger, faster tracks, would change my preferences.

Last edited:
Bathurst because racetrack. Brands Hatch because british racetrack.

Cadwell Park because laser scanned british racetrack I have never seen before and it's epic, laike the GB version of a miniature Nordschleife.

Nordschleife because its not a miniature british Nordschleife but the real thing.

Oulton park, interesting track with nice chicanes to make your car go on two wheels.

Sonoma, because I haven't heard of it before and it blew my mind that the americans can produce something spectacular like that one.

Spa, because who doesn't like Spa.

Really? Plenty of great tracks here. You may want to check out VIR (Virginia International Raceway). Very challenging track that should be in more SIMS.

Great track, yes. I'd put Virginia in the Zolder folder, or Zandvort. "Best of the rest" folder. Would include Mid-Ohio aswell. But Sonoma for me is right up there with the Ring.

I personally love Oschersleben, the Nürburgring GP, LeMans and Watkins Glen.

/e: and Brno - my favourite back in GTR (or was it GTR2?)

Just awesome to drive at the cars limits! :)

Always been a sucker for Monza (turn, point, shoot) love it.

Spa of course, and Dubai is quite interesting in it's own way.

Thumbs are also in the upward position for Cadwell and Laguna .

Azure Circuit - come on, it's Monaco! Who doesn't like those walls? :cool:
Bathurst - a narrow racetrack on a steep hill. It's like Monaco on steroids. :D
Le Mans - do you even need to ask why?
Road America - pretty fun in GTs
Sakitto - almost-Suzuka and a bit butchered at that, but I kind of like the changes. The track flows much more without the hairpin and the final chicane.
And of course Spa - because Reasons...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 276 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 186 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 186 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 138 7.6%
  • < 5 years