PC1 POLL: Your favorite locations in Project CARS?

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
I'd like to ask a minute of your time to vote for your favorite locations in Project CARS via the poll above. Multiple choices are allowed.

Please use the discussion thread below to motivate your answers.

Thank you.

Again voted for almost every track for variety. I just don't get along at all with a few tracks, namely Monza. I don't know what it is, but its basically like an oval to me so I don't find it very fun (Le Mans is different because its so long, and has some windy sections near the start and end at least); tracks with loads of varying turns are what I really love; a lot of the V-WEC tracks that I attended were really great, stuff like Road America, Watkins Glen, Spa, etc.

Also I have to give some love and special mention to Dubai Autodrome (It's only about a 15-minute drive from my house!). I'd love to see us do a GT or V-WEC event on it (...again? I think I missed a race we did on it, sadly :( ); some really interesting and varying turns; with the temperature playing a major role. Whereas on most tracks there's an issue with tyres getting too cold, you can never worry about that in Dubai haha. I think they even turned it down in game, I haven't checked fully; but in the summer that asphalt will definitely get to temperatures in excess of 50-60 degrees celcius, and around 40+ degrees for the rest of the year; in the day at least. I guess that might be too much of a strain on tyres if it was that realistic, but the temperatures of everything in your car are something that need to be heavily managed/adjusted for. (And with how windy the track is, that'll only up the tyre temps more). Dubai Autodrome V-WEC on the 18th please? (Unavailable until that date) ;)

My favorite track so far is Watkins glen in the gt3's. I started doing laps there because its a somewhat local track (couple of hours away, same state) and i started to get somewhat competetive there. I like it so much that i want to see about public track days there.

Totally hooked on the Nordschleife with the 190E evo2, RS500, Zakspeed,.... got the game 2 days and I never really cared to much about the graphics part in any sim.... but after firing up the Zakspeed at the Schleife for the very first time,...... I think I just fell in love.:x3:

The game really creates a nice ambiance, the sun glare reflections etc it looks pretty tits. Also when driving the 190E,... just driving around seeing the cars pitching over the bumps and moving all over the place. Just wow. For sure the game will have its cons, but for now I don't care. Im enjoying the laps at the Schleife with a big smile.

Last edited:
Its so hard to choose between tracks, they all have their ups and downs. (See what I did there :giggle:)

If I had to choose between 3 of my favourite tracks, I would go for Brands Hatch GP, Bathhurst and Spa Francorchamps simply due to their simplicity. Driving on these tracks is a relaxing experience unlike parts of the Azure Coast which take full concentration to drive, and even blinking whilst racing results in you either drowning or somehow hitting a curb in that city section and glitching 20m into the air. (Pavements are equally as dangerous in real life :p).

I love all of the tracks in their own way, but these 3 are by far my favourites. Don't get my wrong I will happily drive on Azure Coast and Nordschleife, but will I finish the race in one piece? Probably not! :laugh:

Bathurst Mount Panorama - V8 Supercars... Oh and some 12 hour race too.
Brands Hatch - Raced there irl, spectated countless times
Donington - Not a track I like spectating at a great deal, but always seem to have awesome races there
Imola - Iconic, probably be more remembered for the tragedy rather than the great racing... Sadly.
Oulton Park - My favorite track to spectate at, always seem to have good races there too.
Wakins Glen - Just an awesome track to race any car at, especially GT3 and the Lotus 98T

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back