PC1 POLL: Your favorite cars in Project CARS?

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
I'd like to ask a minute of your time to vote for your favorite cars in Project CARS via the poll above. Multiple choices are allowed.

Please use the discussion thread below to motivate your answers.

Thank you.

I'm mainly in it for the GT3 so I voted RUF GT3 and Aston Martin Vantage GT3. They look great and have a great feel to them. I have tried most cars a little bit and most are fun in their own way. I did a few more laps with Formula B the other day and I will probably get into that class a lot more later on. Isn't the Formula A cars very, very narrow (wheelbase and chassi)? Like...too narrow?

I've only driven 3 cars properly in 4 weeks! Z4 GT3 mostly as that has been my tuning car. The Rookie in a club race I enjoyed and then the other night, I started driving the BMW GT4 class which was very good. I still think there quite a few tracks I've not touched yet as well. I suppose when your gaming time consists of settings then............................I know, let's create a settings simulator, I'd be brilliant at that.

The best overall racing has been in the Clio believe it or not, they are great fun when you get used to the front wheel drive physics and can really push it round corners at speed!

I hope to see more front wheel drive touring cars - British ones ideally!

RUF Gt3 so nimble and fast when used right... however one car that isnt really mentionned is the Audi R8 Ultra this car can be veryyy fast specially on ttracks where the grip is low it can really make a difference

I'm mainly in it for the GT3 so I voted RUF GT3 and Aston Martin Vantage GT3. They look great and have a great feel to them. I have tried most cars a little bit and most are fun in their own way. I did a few more laps with Formula B the other day and I will probably get into that class a lot more later on. Isn't the Formula A cars very, very narrow (wheelbase and chassi)? Like...too narrow?

Interesting, I think all of the RUF's feel rather average at best and boring, but I'll try the GT3 model again today.

The mclaren gt3 is my favourite, I get a real rhythm going in that car.

Anyone who says you don't get close racing in the slower cars is lying, check this out....

(Formula Rookie @ Sonoma)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%