Poll | Which Racing Games Do You Regularly Play?

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Virtual racing fans have a wonderful selection of choice in 2020, but what I really want to know is - which racing games / sims do you regularly play?

By regular play time I don't necessarily mean have it fired up every week, but I'd like to know which of the games you see in the above poll get at least a little bit of your spare sim racing time - not something you bought ages ago and haven't loaded up for over 12 months (basically any of the pre F1 2019 games in my case, for example).

Let us know your votes, and drop a comment in the comments section below!

Sim Racing is awesome!

Header 2.jpg

Last edited:
regularly: AC and ACC
occasionally: AMS and iRacing. Maybe some rFactor 2.

I don't know. AC seems to me like the true successor to rFactor with all it's capabilites, mods and extensions. Looking at all the stuff that is out there available makes this just the go-to sim for me when it comes to "Oh hey, wanna drive this car from that period of time in a proper field? Sure, there you go" -type things. ACC for me is just amazing as it is, kinda being a spiritual successor to GTR2. And those were my favourite games 10 years ago. Coincidentally both "successors" come from the same studio which makes this look biased. But it really isn't. I simply enjoy those games more than others atm.

AMS and iRacing give me a kick occasionally, when I'm in the mood. But for me they don't really do it on the every-day basis. AMS is one hell of a great sim though!

STILL: I might add another sim to this list in a few months when AMS 2 is released. Let's see how that goes.

Last edited:
Regularly i play MotoGP17 and ACC because i can build my own team. ACC doesn't do a very good job at this but it's better than nothing. I simply can't play racing games that don't allow me to run my own team, there's no interest.

• Deleted member 205301

hard to say what is the difference between regularly and "sometimes" ...
So answered ACC, iracing and KK .... I have been using others very regularly (rf2 for exemple), but now it's less than 1hour/week (so it's not regular)
@++

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 86 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 60 6.6%
  • < 5 years