Poll: What are your favorite tracks in Stock Car Extreme?

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
With the ever increasing amount of great racing tracks that Reiza Studios keeps putting out for this game the question rises: what are your favorite tracks in this sim?

You can add multiple choices in the attached poll. Please use the comments below to motivate your choices. I am really curious to hear your answers.

Thanks for taking the time to vote :thumbsup:

Well, my votes fall in 2 categories, mainly:

- historic tracks. I love those. I really do. The more the better. Tilke&Bernie killed F1 with their boring tracks (Istanbul is the only really nice one, I guess Austin too, but Istanbul isn't even in the schedule anymore), and I'm so happy that Reiza has been giving us this slice of history to remember what racing really is (was) about.

- the best Brazilian ones. Cascavel is just fantastic. It's the track I recommend to all beginners, mostly left turns, a few tricky ones, but it's easy to learn, hard to master. Curitiba and Tarumã are just tremendous fun. Interlagos is hors concours, just fantastic all around, and Jacarepaguá... well, I hope the government officials who destroyed it have a special place in hell waiting for them.

Need to race them all first to make up my mind!

I started out on Cascavel and really like the track, but this weekend i took the cars for a spin on Cordoba and this track also has it's moments.
Coming from F1GP/GP2 i of course love the historic tracks.

So, for me at the moment:
I'm yet to find a track that i don't like :)

I enjoy driving on most of them and it's really hard to pick just one. Sometimes i may not like the entire layout, but i will enjoy it because of a certain corner(or corner sequence) that I find exciting. I'm also quite impressed by the fact that almost each of those south American tracks has its own unique and distinct character, flow. Just an overall great and varied collection of quality produced tracks with any type of corner you can imagine.

Cascavel, Cordoba & Jacerapagua are my favourites (especially Jacerapagua Curva Sul). And I love the fact I am racing on these tracks that I'd have never heard of, yet alone raced on, if it wasn't for Reiza. I really really hope they carry on making these lesser known unique tracks rather than the tracks we can race everywhere else.

WTCC, BTCC, DTM ... doesn't matter.

Although the tracks that come with GSC are great and fun to drive, there's still this little guy in his racing suit in the back of my head asking "how would it be racing those V8s on Brands Hatch?" :)

Sure, there are tracks to download and install, but after seeing Brands Hatch in Race07 i was disappointed by the version that i doesnloaded for GSC ;)

But how many more Cascavels are out there? Amazing tracks no one else is doing? Balcarce, Potrero de los Funes, other tracks I've not even heard of. I'd far prefer those than well known tracks.

I wouldn't mind more "common" tracks... as long as they're historical ones! EmptyBox has been asking for historical Surfer's Paradise, I would loooooove to see a historical Estoril (1985!), we know Reiza is working on Suzuka...

... but if they made historical Hockenheim I would squee until I ran out of breath. Then I would squee again. And again. And again. And then my wife would leave me. But HOCKENHEIM!

Every base track in the game :)
There a refreshing change from the usual in every other sim....I know there's some excellent btcc conversions with Patrick magic touch but I'd love to see a reiza track pack done as there art work is just on another level for what there capable of doing on this aged engine

Oh boy, yesterday i visited Brasilia full ... now, that's a wild ride!
Still haven't gotten the groove for it, but being consistant on this track while fighting off others for sure isn't an easy task.

LOL, imagining 24 other me on that track.
We'd be under yellow flag the whole race :D

I've recently discovered the joy that is Spielberg historic in a formula car. The more technical Spielberg modern GP breaks my head with its technical turns and I apparently can't get through turn 1 without spinning but on Historic... its a bloody dream. Fast sweepers abound with one fast chicane that you have to nail for a good lap time.

Whatever you may say about modern F1 tracks, I feel like the flow of the classic track designs is so much more beautiful when you get into your zen space. I ran about 10 laps with the Formula Reiza managing an average time variation of about 1 tenth and it was pure magic. Someone knocked on my door, disturbed the meditation and I promptly bungled the chicane but... for those 10 laps... sorry Tilke, you suck.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 379 39.6%