POLL: Rally Club Race Day?

A

Aaron Cloutier

• Aaron Cloutier

I had off-handedly picked Thursday as the Rally Club race day. Instead of me just picking it, I felt it would be better to put it out there for the Club to decide. Other people will better know about other races that may be going on at the same time.

• Aaron Cloutier

New Rally is up. Not much consensus on the days :)

Ended up trying for Wednesday this time. We'll see how things go.

Could I vote for Thursday? this would actually be Wednesday for Me in the New york Eastern US timezone?

I would think that might be possible, the USA timezone events could easily be held after the Oceania and Euro ones, instead of before, but it would be best if the USA guys decided that one separately among themselves.
I'd suggest taking that up with Aaron since he is the only "regular" USA participant so far. I'm sure Aaron would love to see more US entries though, it would make the US timezone Rally's more interesting, especially if you are on Teamspeak.

I would think that might be possible, the USA timezone events could easily be held after the Oceania and Euro ones, instead of before, but it would be best if the USA guys decided that one separately among themselves.
I'd suggest taking that up with Aaron since he is the only "regular" USA participant so far. I'm sure Aaron would love to see more US entries though, it would make the US timezone Rally's more interesting, especially if you are on Teamspeak.

Thanks Warren I;ll talk it over with him!

havinf a blast with the game in standard mode runnig the usual stock stages. Stil can't get in a public server thru Rs Center though.
I'll post a thread about it and see what come along.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 149 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 264 13.6%