Poll: Format of Racing Club events

We have had a poll about which day racing club events should be on but now even more important is the format of the races.
So which one do you guys prefer?

Also for Singapore, if possible (I have to ask Chris first) Im planning to do one race on Wednesday 19th and one race on Monday 24th, what do you guys think about that?

Ye good old full race practise on weds before real race and id prefer Presto only for that like we used to seasons past, so not a club race. These races were open to Presto regulars also, i think not just league guys though.

Clubs on monday ok by me, always good for practise :thumbsup: and ill probably race them if free:)

David, regarding the rules I wouldnt see why its important to have Presto rules, only difference is the activated flag rules and the races in the racing club can be finished without pitstop so there isnt really a difference.
Regarding unexperienced or aggresive drivers, youre right, that is a problem but I myself will deal with that by reporting these drivers because these Racing Club races are IMO the best opportunity to meet new drivers who drive the F1 mod and I like it a lot to drive against a wider field of drivers.
Some drivers may not get along with the cockpit view so "all views" will be activated next race again, maybe that helps.

And Sean I like this idea a lot, so for those who want to join I will ask Chris to organize a Singapore race for next monday 17th in the racing club and then there can be a test event on wednesday 19th in the presto forum. If you like you can set up a sign up thread for that.

the activated flags, the no auto clutch and the pit speed limit are all diffrent from presto, and so is the behaviour of drivers on the track, it doesnt matter so much that the rules are diffrent from presto, its just that their ALOT diffrent from presto so it does me no benefit to use it as a practise event, id rather back to the old way that worked for many seasons of having the practise race on the wednesday between races, full distance with presto rules then at least we are learning the way we will be racing.

i may still sign up for them if i feel up to it, i can obviously see roughly how it will go during a practise session and make a decision to stay based on that, and dont think im critisising you in any of this jonas youve done a good job getting things arranged just a pity some are willing to spoil things in the first corner for others, its supposed to be a relaxed fun event as a warmup, i ended up more pissed off than i did when i dnf'd at hungary lol

Im actually thankful for your feedback as this will point me to the area where improvement is necessary. Lets see how next race goes, I feel like this is a problem which can be managed we just have to find out how.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 76 12.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 54 8.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 36 5.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 91 14.9%