(Poll) BTCC Game | Which Era Would You Most Like To See As Additional DLC?

Which era of BTCC would you most like to see represented a touring car game?

• Total voters
Nov 3, 2015
I love the 8o's before wings and splitters turned up
You don't remember the absolutely enormous wing strapped to the back of a Cossie, then? :p given group A Sierras were hitting 550bhp ( was there even one legal car around by the end of it? ) they did need *something*, even if it wasn't a Group 5 style kit.

550bhp in a touring car, completely mental. Wasn't really any GT racing in the 80s ( certainly not the late 80s ) so it all had to go somewhere...

TheHun99

1RPM
May 11, 2019
There was just one thing that lacks in my thoughts about ST. Alfa wasnt there, even tho they did announce to participate to the series, but i think they went to Japan instead of BTCC..? Correct if i remember wrong.
Wholeheartedily agree with ST, I remember fondly watching the Eurosport coverage of the '90s BTCC. One thing though: Gabriele Tarquini won the BTCC in 1994 in an Alfa Romeo 155.

JPL083

100RPM
Feb 7, 2017
Wholeheartedily agree with ST, I remember fondly watching the Eurosport coverage of the '90s BTCC. One thing though: Gabriele Tarquini won the BTCC in 1994 in an Alfa Romeo 155.
Yes there was Alfa's and Tarquini won etc. But i meant Super Touring and seasons like 97', 98',99'. Mostly the 1998-season. The peak in my opinion, and there wasnt Alfa even tho i remember they announced their participation, but instead went to Japan.

Philipp Koch

500RPM
Jan 16, 2011
there is only 1 era that matters... 90's or bust.. well just hope the game itself isnt a bust like the other games from the company

BertramRaven

50RPM
Premium
May 11, 2020
I always found BTCC difficult to watch because of the mass and mess of unrelated sponsor logos stuck everywhere. (Does anyone remember the scene in TN:TBoRB where Ricky Bobby has a sponsor sticker on the windscreen because it was the only space left :D )
To me it is a little like watching a newsreader wearing a jacket and tie which the camera picks up as psychedelic animated patterns.
My brain has a lot for which to answer. :O_o: