Polish Roads time attack - race and post your time ;)

Hey everyone!

I thought it would be nice to have a little competition in our forum. So I sugest that each of you choose a car (any car, private, public, public modified...) and post your time, so we can see which one is faster! You can post as many times as you want!

The race will be in Polish Roads Stage 2 (not 2a), from the start, until the gas station When you arrive there, press hard on the brakes and as soon as the car is fully stopped, take a screenie and post it ;)

Mine: 3.08.8 in a Ariel Atom with better tires!

atom.JPG

Have fun!:wink:

Damn, that's hard to beat.

There's no secret to it, I shouldn't think. When the car was released, Racer had some bugs with downforce, so this car as it comes has twice the amount of downforce that it should have. This means that you can be absolutely silly in the corners, and it'll actually do better for it. Get your braking in the right place, and it'll snap round corners way past the limitations of realistic physics.

There's no secret to it, I shouldn't think. When the car was released, Racer had some bugs with downforce, so this car as it comes has twice the amount of downforce that it should have. This means that you can be absolutely silly in the corners, and it'll actually do better for it. Get your braking in the right place, and it'll snap round corners way past the limitations of realistic physics.

By the way, the traction control is very weird in this car. More realistic without it, but its 1min more to your laptime if you turn it off.

First try in this challenge, with wingless car, Lambo + 2times spin, result 3:14:
Lambopuolastop.jpg

I think, I need some downforce to fight with you guys, under 3mins is possible without spins, but after that its cornering speed which matters :p

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 237 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 164 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.1%