Polish Roads time attack - race and post your time ;)

Hey everyone!

I thought it would be nice to have a little competition in our forum. So I sugest that each of you choose a car (any car, private, public, public modified...) and post your time, so we can see which one is faster! You can post as many times as you want!

The race will be in Polish Roads Stage 2 (not 2a), from the start, until the gas station When you arrive there, press hard on the brakes and as soon as the car is fully stopped, take a screenie and post it ;)

Mine: 3.08.8 in a Ariel Atom with better tires!

atom.JPG

Have fun!:wink:

The Lamborghini Murcielago that came with Racer, as it appears to be the fastest car I have atm (hit 300+km/h on the final straight, went airborne for a short time, takes a long time to brake down to 0 from that speed)

I used debug for car speed because gauges weren't popping up. It also shows timelines, not sure where they are but the 3rd must be around the gas station since it's about 3:27.

3:34.5
murcpolish3345.jpg

Dang.. you guys are fast.. I could not get under 4min (with the Cuda of course..) without sliding off the road or hitting things.. I'll try again tomorrow.. a bit tired now after several attempts.. heh..

2 minutes is kinda crazy... I took a 2500 hp drag racer, gave it enough downforce to do 1.8 Gs in the corners and it was still running about 3 minutes. Guess it needs some weight reduction & work on the suspension. Maybe a faster shifting gearbox too.

under3min.jpg

Better driving could maybe cut this to 2:45, as I kinda took a spin on that last jump:rolleyes:

• Silver86

My modified 63 hp Fiat 126

Ignore the boost gauges, it's NA

Attachments

• fiat polish roads lap.jpg
    fiat polish roads lap.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 751

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 213 14.3%
  • < 2 years