Polish Roads time attack - race and post your time ;)

FiftyOrange

250RPM
This car is really fps wh0re. ha, beated Fiftyorange's time.
You're supposed to come to a complete stop. I bet it'd take you more than four seconds to do that.

I've managed to get it under 2mins several times, but getting the screenshot is a different matter.

FiftyOrange

250RPM
Damn, that's hard to beat.
There's no secret to it, I shouldn't think. When the car was released, Racer had some bugs with downforce, so this car as it comes has twice the amount of downforce that it should have. This means that you can be absolutely silly in the corners, and it'll actually do better for it. Get your braking in the right place, and it'll snap round corners way past the limitations of realistic physics.

WiNdE

50RPM
There's no secret to it, I shouldn't think. When the car was released, Racer had some bugs with downforce, so this car as it comes has twice the amount of downforce that it should have. This means that you can be absolutely silly in the corners, and it'll actually do better for it. Get your braking in the right place, and it'll snap round corners way past the limitations of realistic physics.
By the way, the traction control is very weird in this car. More realistic without it, but its 1min more to your laptime if you turn it off.

Ati Airo

75RPM
First try in this challenge, with wingless car, Lambo + 2times spin, result 3:14:

I think, I need some downforce to fight with you guys, under 3mins is possible without spins, but after that its cornering speed which matters :p

FVR

75RPM
BMW E90 Hartge 335d... First try, not pushing hard... Can go under 3.30 for sure, maybe 3.20...
Not bad for diesel powered car :confused:

Splashonda

500RPM
FVR, the time that counts is when you arrive at the pump station, press the brakes and fully stop (take the screenie as soon as you get stopped).

You are still accelerating there ;)

FVR

75RPM
Yeah, the 3rd checkpoint is just right off the petrol station, so after braking my time would be round 3.30 I guess...

Top Bottom