RD Series on Simracing.GP

Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Endurance races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP
Resource icon

Tracks Poligon 0.1

eg01st

Premium
eg01st submitted a new resource:

Poligon - Is anyone interested in traffic cone test facility?

This is literally less than 24 hour project, I threw together assets from my other 2 tracks and made training ground for my mom to learn driving snakes around cones, taking correct line in corner, braking etc.
I just find myself enjoying it too, so if any more people are interested, I might polish the track up and add more layouts - possibilities are infinite.
Think of this as Top Gear test track - it has snakes, chicanes, and fast sections.

There is very small lap in a shape of 8, for...

Read more about this resource...

Interesting concept! It wasn't long ago I was thinking it would be fun to have a driving school track in AC ala the ones in City Car Driving. Now that we have working lights, blinkers and wipers, we just need a small freeroam city track with junctions with working traffic lights :D Then we can make a driving school server and one guy can be the instructor and the rest the students learning to drive. Take it away, Sam

Esotic

Premium
I've always wanted a skid pad of "concentric" figure 8 patterns in varying colors and distances from the origin. A purely circular skid pad ends up overheating the outside tires, but it seems like a figure 8 would help to mitigate that issue.

It could also be fun to have some P2P AutoCross style cone tracks built into a big open parking lot type area.

:)