Pokemon GO

Omer Said

Weresloth
Premium
I really can't understand this enormous hype. Seeing teenagers walking around looking at their smartphones is a bit strange. I really think implementing such a game might bring some dangers to public. Just in the first week, a number of car accidents were reported. :confused:

Anyway, it might be a fun game when played safely. :) If you are playing the game, what Pokemons did you find in your houses? That must be the most interesting part about this game imo.

Playing this way too much, can't really explain what is fun about it. You just got to try it :-p.

That is what i predict exactly. Must be one of those games which you got hooked up, but have no idea why. :D

"One more Pokemon, one more, one more!..."

When i was young ( yeah yeah, I know....;) ) , we used these tools to catch the real Pokemons

I don't need another *something*. Everyone stares at them bloody phones nowadays.
Noone is looking into each others eyes anymore. Not my world....

Anyway, the tool back then we used to catch Pokemons .....--------->
s.jpg
:whistling::thumbsup:

Last edited:
That moment when you're walking around in the neighbourhood playing the game and a man of 70 years old asks you which pokemon you're catching.

I found another GPS-based game called Ingress. A little more involved that just catching things.

On a lighter note, watch this:
Ingress is made by the same people. I used to play it, and a lot of the locations that are used are exactly the same

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 256 13.4%