FINALLY, we get to test the Advanced Paddles and they don’t disappoint. They have the touch of real race car paddles and continue to deliver with that feel through out a session in the rig.

Check out my latest video on them!

These Paddles Are INSANE!

My rig handles it perfectly for me.
I don’t think he is meaning that as an insult, as someone who switched from a nlr rig to a Sim-Lab rig which is actually solid you are genuinely loosing a lot of the fidelity benefit of a DD wheel.

You see how much it’s shaking the rig that’s lost feedback energy and you don’t realise until you switch to something that doesn’t move at all.

Second point though have you actually driven a race car to know they feel like a race car? Are you aware some race cars use spring based shifters and some use magnetic?

Anyway not to put a dampener on your efforts, magnetic shifters are amazing, I have them on both my rims one set from SRM and one from Ascher racing so glad Fanatec users have a ready made solution now.

Upvote 0
I don’t think he is meaning that as an insult, as someone who switched from a nlr rig to a Sim-Lab rig which is actually solid you are genuinely loosing a lot of the fidelity benefit of a DD wheel.

You see how much it’s shaking the rig that’s lost feedback energy and you don’t realise until you switch to something that doesn’t move at all.

Second point though have you actually driven a race car to know they feel like a race car? Are you aware some race cars use spring based shifters and some use magnetic?

Anyway not to put a dampener on your efforts, magnetic shifters are amazing, I have them on both my rims one set from SRM and one from Ascher racing so glad Fanatec users have a ready made solution now.

I didn’t take it as an insult. I do want a stronger rig.

Also, yes, Much experience as a tester out at Thermal Private Race track. Members only.

What’s your YouTube channel? So I can sub.

Thanks again brother and totally just appreciate you even watching.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years