Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Hello, Nox.
Thank you to warn me!
I don't had any problems with crash, it's very strange.
Some friends tested too before i posted tracks, because this i really don't know what's happening.
I believe that you unzip inside Gamedata\Locations folder, correct?
I will test open game in all resolutions and anti-aliasing filters.
I tested before made the latest update.
I just updated my game yesterday on night, after post Imperatriz kart track. I don't know if it can be the problem, or resolution, or track folder structure, or other issue...
IF someone had problems too, please, report here.
I will try reply as fast as possible.

hi all. I'm converting BRKart mod to rfactor for GSC, and hope release on this weekend. I making some adjusts in physic, changing the steering wheel to one more beautiful and changing the kart sounds.
I believe that just will release 125CC, and just with one tire and one engine brand, but if i found one method to insert all tire and engine brands, i will put they too :)

• Deleted member 130869

Patrick, there's an issue with the player car being sent too wide on the last corner on skipped formation lap. Can that be addressed at all?

I've also noticed strong flickering of textures (curbs mostly) in your releases. Is that fixable? Merci for the work converting and tweaking.

Hello, Nox.
I uninstalled all kart tracks that i converted and installed again all of they. Now with latest game upgrade. All tracks run perfectly to me.
Please, can you pass the game config that you use? Window res, frequency, anti alias, graphic resolutions, to i can test with your configuration?

Thank you very much Patrick for all your work. Thank you for this impressive and outstanding mod! The cockpit view is a little high for my setup at home, its hard to see over my wheel. But all other cars are perfect! Because these cars are a blast to drive, I will try to work with it, until there is a fix for the high cockpit.

My favorite mod between GTR2, RACE07 series, and Stock Car Extreme, was the Mak Corp F1 2007 mod for RACE07 (I won my only club race here at RD in this car:rolleyes:). Until now.... This C.A.R.T. mod has stolen my heart right from my chest!!! It is.... its got to be.... this is really.... you know what, I'm speechless, nuff said... great work:thumbsup:

Hey guys , I'm not sure why this specific track isn't on here , maybe it's considered a " no-no " , but the track "Mid Ohio" has got to be one of the most fun tracks I've raced on so far. I don't think I've ran a class or a specific car that I didn't have fun with on that track! From the mini coops to F1....it's a blast in everything. I believe I picked it up on NGR about a year ago. And it very well may be on the track list here , but I didn't see it. Would be cool if it was added to the list with proper permission of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.5%