Cars PM3DM Super Touring Cars

modelling wise, I think I'm done on Porsche 991, so I can jump back to this one
Still quite a lot of work on both model & textures

bmw_stw.jpg

This are still bit slow on physics front, we are experiemnting with the custom shader patch physics updates, to see if any major benefits could be brought with using it

but yeah, I would really hope to relase BMW and Peugeot soon, shortly followed by Alfa, Volvo, Ford

That's amazing to hear, bmw and peugeot, what a rivals!! as i own a Renault Laguna V6 1999 i'm a big fan of my car hahaha when i saw the pics of this thread and think of having a Laguna v6 btcc to drive on a sim with AC graphics... just amazing, Laguna x Volvo / Bmw x Peugeot , it'll be the best mod of AC by far! Thanks for the work!

believe me that I wished we can finish and release it all tommorow, but it really takes long time on all fronts , physics for Primera is still being tweaked for example , and that feeds into BMW and Audi ( because of the RWD and AWD drivetrains ) and that then feeds back into Primera etc.

Yes we have now more help for people to also create cars , so that should help as well to get things faster into releasable state

but yes, sadly I can't promise anything

believe me that I wished we can finish and release it all tommorow, but it really takes long time on all fronts , physics for Primera is still being tweaked for example , and that feeds into BMW and Audi ( because of the RWD and AWD drivetrains ) and that then feeds back into Primera etc.

Yes we have now more help for people to also create cars , so that should help as well to get things faster into releasable state

but yes, sadly I can't promise anything
I dont' know about the others, but I am excited but patient :) I'll enjoy it when it's ready :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back