Cars PM3DM Super Touring Cars

I've tried the primera and i love it!! So detailed and fun to drive!
My girlfriend is probably gonna hate you guys as soon as the e36 gets released since im really lookin forward to that! (own one myself that i drive on the nordschleife occasionaly)
Hows the progress so far on that?

I've tried the primera and i love it!! So detailed and fun to drive!
My girlfriend is probably gonna hate you guys as soon as the e36 gets released since im really lookin forward to that! (own one myself that i drive on the nordschleife occasionaly)
Hows the progress so far on that?
physics in early stages, but it's progressing, working on rwd car helps us improve Primera even more

in other news, PaulNLC is making great progress on the cockpit for Peugeot

17.3.jpg

We are still hunting for data for some of the cars. Some cars we have a lot, some almost nothing. If anyone knows of any huge pile of untapped supertouring data just laying about, could they please PM me. Thanks.
Hi Ben,I would be happy to try and pick up with a few old connections, admittedly it's going back a bit, but worth a try, It would be interesting for me anyway.
Remind me , you have the Peugeot 406 and Laguna and Alfa 156 top of your priority now? Anything else, Vauxhall Cavalier/Vectra, Mondeo, more data on the Primera or? What about engine buliders? Have you contacted directly any of the teams, Ray Mallock etc. Obviously most of the cars are in private hands now so it might be just the case i need to lean on goodwill and enthusiasm, but if there's anything specific your especially keen to have let me know,

Hi Ben,I would be happy to try and pick up with a few old connections, admittedly it's going back a bit, but worth a try, It would be interesting for me anyway.
Remind me , you have the Peugeot 406 and Laguna and Alfa 156 top of your priority now? Anything else, Vauxhall Cavalier/Vectra, Mondeo, more data on the Primera or? What about engine buliders? Have you contacted directly any of the teams, Ray Mallock etc. Obviously most of the cars are in private hands now so it might be just the case i need to lean on goodwill and enthusiasm, but if there's anything specific your especially keen to have let me know,
I'll pm you.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back