[PLUGIN] Second Ferndale

Plugins [PLUGIN] Second Ferndale 1.0.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Roman266 submitted a new resource:

[PLUGIN] Second Ferndale - Another "uncontrolled" V8.

View attachment 321712
This plugin makes a copy of Ferndale. This is an intermediate result of my ultimate goal.. But for what it can use now? First of all, you get the car at the very beginning of the game. Secondly, you can own V8 car without fears that Satsuma will be stolen (that's not for sure). Initially car is near the house. Textures can be changed in Assets\SecondFerndale folder.

Known Issues:

1. After saving the game, objects that were in the car are on the...

Read more about this resource...

Its about time someone started duplicating cars. It would be nice if someone could duplicate cars at fleetaris and make them driveable. what would be even neater though would be being able to buy them from them..
yeah like a driveable version of that orange skoda on the left side of the shop also would it be nice to have a drivable version of that yellow amis car that comes to the shop sometimes the idea I have is that a to make it a drivable is to use the model of the car and put it on to a drivable car base

Woop Woop,thanks ;) Roman,can you make maybe a car Tune mod? mstuner and satsuma tuner are no more updated and function not :´( i want to lower the cars and geht the ps/hp a bit higher,and do some work at the gears and rims and so on ;)

Would be very nice,i cant do a mod :(

Best Regards ;)

Woop Woop,thanks ;) Roman,can you make maybe a car Tune mod? mstuner and satsuma tuner are no more updated and function not :´( i want to lower the cars and geht the ps/hp a bit higher,and do some work at the gears and rims and so on ;)

Would be very nice,i cant do a mod :(

Best Regards ;)
wel also need to have a drivable version of that yellow amis car that I really want him to make

Would also be nice yea,but more intersting is a tune mod to tune the satsuma and all other cars,can you make it please?

The other mods are not function no more :(

can you make a mod that makes a copy of the yellow amis car that's drivable I really want a mod that is that please?

Quick question! Does the texture has same thing to "1st" fernadale? or it's plain black
This plugin does not change anything in the original ferndale.
can you make a mod that makes a copy of the yellow amis car that's drivable I really want a mod that is that please?
Making a copy is easy.
Drivable - I tried to use the solution from mstuner for another car but not succeed. But even if it comes out to make it, following comments will be: make opening doors, dash board and etc...
With my current experience, if I wanted to do this, I would take some already drivable car as basis, so as not to invent half the game.
...I have already spent two weeks replacing the second ferndale with some car. This is not the end and this is with ready 3d model...
So my opinion is that if spend time on such things, then need add real cars, middle poly cars, and not a cube with 128 to 128 texture.

Making a copy is easy.
Drivable - I tried to use the solution from mstuner for another car but not succeed. But even if it comes out to make it, following comments will be: make opening doors, dash board and etc...
With my current experience, if I wanted to do this, I would take some already drivable car as basis, so as not to invent half the game.
...I have already spent two weeks replacing the second ferndale with some car. This is not the end and this is with ready 3d model...
So my opinion is that if spend time on such things, then need add real cars, middle poly cars, and not a cube with 128 to 128 texture.
oh ok. and if this did not work I would go for like the wrecked cars and some npc cars

Making a copy is easy.
well I guess your not ready for that thing I was talking about yet

Just be patience.
Roman said.. "This is not the end..." probably meaning that he will experiment more with and around it.
You just gonna have to give it some time. ;)
ok reason why I asked him its because there was a video about driving the yellow amis car and I wanted him to make a working version of his car

this mod is great but i have one question, is it possible to put a cd player in it instead of the old radio? i would like that so i could blast my b o o m e r music around when im driving. Thanks!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 327 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 459 39.2%