[PLUGIN] Rally mud flaps

Plugins [PLUGIN] Rally mud flaps 1.0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Roman266 submitted a new resource:

[PLUGIN] Rally mud flaps - Rally mud flaps for Satsuma

4aCiFSp.jpg

This plugin add rally mud flaps to Satsuma.
You can repaint it to other color.

Authors of script: ajanhallinta, haverdaden

How to install:
0. You need have Mod Loader: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/msc-mod-loader-0-2.15339/
1. Copy MudFlaps.dll and MudFlaps folder to My Documents/MySummerCar/Mods

My GitHub(source): https://github.com/GishaSeven/Plugins-for-MSC-ModLoader

My other mods:...

Read more about this resource...

I don't have any issues getting the objects modded into the game. But when I load up the game I get the error message "Error: Mod MudFlaps throw an error! Details: Object reference not set to an instance of an object in Void OnLoad()" and I have searched far and wide over the internet to find a solution and have not found an answer. The same thing happens with your other mods like the strut bars, and rally lights (which I would like to install both of as well. I have read and seen your comments about expiramental version and whatnot and to be completely honest I'm not sure which version I have. Please help! This is very frustrating and I would like to continue on with my game but want these mods! Thanks in advance!

I don't have any issues getting the objects modded into the game. But when I load up the game I get the error message "Error: Mod MudFlaps throw an error! Details: Object reference not set to an instance of an object in Void OnLoad()" and I have searched far and wide over the internet to find a solution and have not found an answer. The same thing happens with your other mods like the strut bars, and rally lights (which I would like to install both of as well. I have read and seen your comments about expiramental version and whatnot and to be completely honest I'm not sure which version I have. Please help! This is very frustrating and I would like to continue on with my game but want these mods! Thanks in advance!
Today main brach of game was updated and now you need download latest versions of plugins for main and experimental branch.

@ilovedogs The dds plugin is here for GIMP. When you import don't load mipmaps or auto decode, and when you export, export as BC1 / DXT1 and generate mipmaps. Also ensure your layers are merged into one, and are the size of the canvas. Not outside the work area, if so when you export it, it'll resize the image. You don't want that. Hope this helps! :D

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years