[PLUGIN] GrabAnything

Plugins [PLUGIN] GrabAnything 1.4.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
how to access menu? where you set strength?

######## HOTKEYS ########

LeftMouseClick = Grab
RightMouseClick = Throw
MiddleMouseClick = Change Rotation Direction
ScrollWheel = Rotate Object

(Left) CTRL + P - To open settings for throw strength, Toggle ON/OFF and Rotation direction.

Use Left CTRL + P

So I have it installed and working, but when I try to disable the mod in the CTRL P menu I can't close it and it just goes back to enabled. What can I do to fix this?

That sounds strange. Haven't had or heard about that before. What I could do is in next update is add a hotkey to toggle it on/off and see if that helps.

Is there any way that you could add the option for users to set a default on/off value? Either that, or have the grab anything mode disabled by default.

I find it kind of annoying to have this enabled by default, as I always end up picking up the bathroom door when loading a save. Then I end up needing to quit and reload to fix the door.Sometimes I just don't know my own strength.. ;)

Do what I do and lean the door against the wall and pretend it didn't happen lol, after all when you go and save it'll put the door back on it's hinges. Oh check out the craziness that occurs when you move the motor hoist up in the air and let go of it lmao

Is there any way that you could add the option for users to set a default on/off value? Either that, or have the grab anything mode disabled by default.

I find it kind of annoying to have this enabled by default, as I always end up picking up the bathroom door when loading a save. Then I end up needing to quit and reload to fix the door.Sometimes I just don't know my own strength.. ;)

Yeah It's on my to do list when I have the time ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back