[PLUGIN] GAZ 24 Volga

Plugins [PLUGIN] GAZ 24 Volga 1.0.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
If the transmission is automatic, does the clutch pedal still work, or is it a dummy now? If I have it in drive and hold the clutch, will it still roll?
The clutch pedal is attached to the brake pedal.
Does this mod kill fps?
This is a copy of Ferndale plus a few additions for moving parts in update. So if disable original Ferndale, difference in FPS should be negligible, if at all noticeable...
Is the speedometer in MPH or KMH?
KMH. Only american and british cars use MPH.

Crutch solution to fix doors: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10jW10t66fJ0UYyztH6sQ2YKGd9BBhbMJ/view?usp=sharing
With this doors should have incorrect pivot, but correct rotation. If this works, let me know.
20190914121624_1.jpg
It works for me, thank you!

I tried using your DLL file. With it, the doors appear to only break sometimes upon loading a game; rather than before, where they would always be broken. Whether or not the doors spawn up incorrectly doesn't seem to be influenced by any factors like vehicle position/state. It is also worth noting that the doors do not break in the same way every time, their rotation is always different save for the times they work correctly. I hope this helps in some regard.

Edit: Nvm, it appears you have already fixed it...

@Roman266 i have a question it possibly to fix , refuel bug? Because when i refuel vehicle i can refuel 100liters and more.
Endless refueling is partly a bug of the game itself...
what car ya doing next?
I have no plans for a new car. But there is "good news":
Безымянный.png

So I downloaded it and it spawns in the middle of the lake. How do I reset it's position?
Save files in Mods\Config\Mod Settings\GAZ24
But it weird, you use Second Ferndale mod too?

Endless refueling is partly a bug of the game itself...

I have no plans for a new car. But there is "good news":
View attachment 324764

Save files in Mods\Config\Mod Settings\GAZ24
But it weird, you use Second Ferndale mod too?
and i know ricochet is to basic to do so i will say make a saab 900 or askoda 120l or a rally car and street race car including a Toyota carnia 1600 st witch is the real life version of ricochet

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 214 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 272 13.4%