[PLUGIN] GAZ 24 Volga

Plugins [PLUGIN] GAZ 24 Volga 1.0.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Roman266 submitted a new resource:

[PLUGIN] GAZ 24 Volga - New drivable car

View attachment 324051
Probably first thing to say is what car it is: middle size 4 door sedan with inline 4 cylinders engine and leaf spring suspension on back, which are was exported to Finland. This by the way fits description of car, which will be in My Winter Car, so this mod is completely realistic and atmospheric.

Since 2016 I periodically try to make a car mod, but since result did not suit me, past attempts ended up in recycle bin. This mod also was one foot in a recycle...

Read more about this resource...

Hello. I have a problem with the mod, everytime i load into the game the GAZ's doors are unaligned. Here's a picture of it.
20190911185214_1.jpg

can you make ricochet next please?
I already wrote that I see no reason to deal with standard cars.
It would be correct to write that you should ask for the source of mstuner, but it will obviously end in nothing.
One description of SLRR read: brain burn programmer-mechanic-racer simulator.
My Summer Car have 250+ released plugins. Every self-respecting player must be able to write plugins. This is nothing complicated. At school I was taught how to make a console calculator on quick basic and I maked mods for SLRR and that’s it. If you need it, update mstuner yourself.

I already wrote that I see no reason to deal with standard cars.
It would be correct to write that you should ask for the source of mstuner, but it will obviously end in nothing.
One description of SLRR read: brain burn programmer-mechanic-racer simulator.
My Summer Car have 250+ released plugins. Every self-respecting player must be able to write plugins. This is nothing complicated. At school I was taught how to make a console calculator on quick basic and I maked mods for SLRR and that’s it. If you need it, update mstuner yourself.
ok imma head out of this post

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 111 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 84 9.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • < 5 years