Outdated - [PLUGIN] Fleetari's Towing Service

Plugins Outdated - [PLUGIN] Fleetari's Towing Service 2017-07-08

Login or Register an account to download this content
haverdaden submitted a new resource:

[PLUGIN] Fleetari's Towing Service - Fleetari can now tow your vehicles for a fee.

Fleetari's Towing Service by haverdaden (DD).
This mod is in alpha. Please report all bugs in detail.

This mod works with modloader 0.2 :thumbsup:

View attachment 200565 View attachment 200562

######## USES ########

Tow your vehicles home. (Or to the repairshop for some).
Item delivery option. All items in and near vehicle is transported.

#### INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS ####
1. Make...

Read more about this resource...

Seems like the mod isn't working. I paid for the tow but nothing happens. Obviously I have the lastest steam version of the game, and the lastest modloader installed.

I've told some others this, I'll inform you as well! At the bottom of @haverdaden's posts you'll see that they're currently busy with University. A quick download and use of the mod shows that there's no errors in the console so I'm not sure what the issue would be. If you're interested in fixing it all the source code is on their github.

If you absolutely need to move your Satsuma, consider looking into the cheatbox mod found here. It'll do the job, just not lore friendly I suppose.

Hope this helps! :D

I've told some others this, I'll inform you as well! At the bottom of @haverdaden's posts you'll see that they're currently busy with University. A quick download and use of the mod shows that there's no errors in the console so I'm not sure what the issue would be. If you're interested in fixing it all the source code is on their github.

If you absolutely need to move your Satsuma, consider looking into the cheatbox mod found here. It'll do the job, just not lore friendly I suppose.

Hope this helps! :D
You can`t use cheat box anymore to teleport satsuma to you it only allows you to teleport to it. I have tried it

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back