[PLUGIN] Disable All

Plugins [PLUGIN] Disable All 1.0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Roman266 submitted a new resource:

[PLUGIN] Disable All - Disable almost all game objects for increase FPS. With the ability to turn back in real time.

View attachment 319197
With this plugin you can disable almost all game objects for increase FPS. With the ability to enable in real time. Also this plugin automatically load saved file with objects to disable (disables this objects). At the moment this is the most powerful plugin for increasing FPS.

What you should know:
1. Before using make backup of your save game!
2. Green color of button - object enabled, red color of button - object disabled.
3. For interaction with Satsuma...

Read more about this resource...

I have a problem, after when i enable All Bolts The Bolts doesn't show anymore, Can you fix this will you?
No.
What you should know:
1. Before using make backup of your save game!
2. Green color of button - object enabled, red color of button - object disabled.
3. For interaction with Satsuma after enable it you need save and load game.
4. After enabled "Car parts" body panels can be damaged.
5. "Systems" disables game menu. Open DisableAll interface and enable it if you need game menu.
6. You can use "Map: full" for build Satsuma (I think garage and driveway - is enough space for build).
7. You can't enable bolts without save and load game (but it is possible to screw the fallen off part).

Hi Roman,

My Summer Car has sometimes only 24 fps,but i have a I7-8700k @ 4,5GHZ Allcore and a GTX 1070 Gaming 8g X

Its the game or what is the Problem there?

Best Regards :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing