[PLUGIN] Custom Hayosiko Skin

Plugins [PLUGIN] Custom Hayosiko Skin 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
DarkKostas submitted a new resource:

[PLUGIN] Custom Hayosiko Skin - Custom Hayosiko Skin mod

View attachment 218634 View attachment 218635
Do you want your very own skin on Hayosiko?
Then simply install this mod using ModLoader

At the Assets folder you can edit the "hayosiko.png" file and paint it as you want. The "hayosikoL.png" is for the Left Door and IT'S NOT NECESSARY TO EXIST. It's only there if you want some text(like the example) so you can mirror it and show properly...

Read more about this resource...

Im not sure about the errors and im running 9/28 updste I think and yea i parked the van outside my door and installed the mod and load up the gsme and open the door and the van is gone

Im not sure about the errors and im running 9/28 updste I think and yea i parked the van outside my door and installed the mod and load up the gsme and open the door and the van is gone
This is such an old version. I guess you're talking 28.09.14 right? It's 3 years old based on the changelog. Where did you even get that. Use the latest version of both game and modloader and it should be fine.

Where did you get the number? Can you open the changelog.txt and tell me from there? No need to be that rude you know. You'll understand why i said that by opening that file. You still didn't tell me your modloader version too. Also do you have other mods that may conflict with it? Try disabling the others and try just with that one.

Where did you get the number? Can you open the changelog.txt and tell me from there? No need to be that rude you know. You'll understand why i said that by opening that file. You still didn't tell me your modloader version too. Also do you have other mods that may conflict with it? Try disabling the others and try just with that one.
Modloader is 0.3.2

What exactly is wrong? If you want to use left side, you just need the door texture to be changed and you have to manually mirror it. Look the 2 default files to check how it is.

I haven't used it on the new experimental version yet. Maybe it doesn't fully work indeed cause model is a bit changed with the new seatbelts and the storage.

im having an issue with the hayosikoL not working with the custom livery ive made, i edited the hayosiko, copied and pasted it then flipped the martini logo on the door and saved that as hayosikoL and the martini logo is still flipped ingame

Attachments

• image_2023-11-03_213355270.png
    image_2023-11-03_213355270.png
    893.8 KB · Views: 30
  • image_2023-11-03_213403101.png
    image_2023-11-03_213403101.png
    974.5 KB · Views: 19

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.