[PLUGIN] CheatBox

Plugins [PLUGIN] CheatBox 1.2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
----------------------------

Can you record video?

That first one is my own fault for not reading all of the description. Thanks. However, just as a quick test I decided to try the tractor too and whilst that works fine without the flatbed, when you attach the flatbed to the tractor and teleport the tractor to me... That thing goes flying. I did a quick little video of the tractor and I will post that too with the other video tomorrow. Unfortunately, earlier on, an NPC ploughed into the back of me and my Satsuma, so I died with perma-death on. :(

I will do a proper restart tomorrow, rebuild the Satsuma and demonstrate the damage. It's not mega damage and will vary. Sometimes it's fine and other times bits of the car fall off.

Last edited:
Roman266, latest update to plugin has caused these teleports to stop working on current non-experimental branch:
  • Me to Satsuma
  • Satsuma to Me
  • Van to me
  • Me to Van
Also in regards to the Satsuma taking damage on teleport isn't related to the plugin... I think what might've happened is that during exit without saving, I've had a bug that undoes some bolts and the parts fall off when teleported. I'm assuming this because both halfshafts had randomly become undone between me quitting a save and loading the game 5 minutes later.

i have a little problem. my tanker disappeared and now i cant teleport it back. i DIDNT teleport it with hand brake but i turned it around with grabanything mod and it just went somewhere.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back