Please update the WC GPCOS!

Can I please make a request that the WC championship standings and race results be updated? It's making a nightmare to keep up with as well as having to work out who is where now that the China post race checks and COA verdicts from Australia and Bahrain have been announced. Not only that but it's a real headache to work them out manually for the highlights videos. If someone can please sort this as soon as possible, it would be greatly appreciated.

Scott, I think Australia/Bahrain COA verdicts are already applied in GPCOS. As for post-race checks, Mikko purposely waits until the COA appeal period is over to apply them because some modifications cannot be rolled-back in GPCOS (like DQs) while others are difficult to do.

OK, that's good, thanks :) Sorry if I sounded a bit impatient, just got a lot on at the moment. Johannes has sent me the highlights graphics with the race results, and championship standings. Going to record my script this afternoon so the highlights should hopefully be out by the end of this weekend :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 270 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 181 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 181 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 134 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 240 13.6%