PC1 Please SMS give us a demo or access to the Beta

this is excruciating - being bounced to April was bad enough but this is torture!!!

It's all well and good for investors to say "c'est la vie, release it when it's ready", but the rest of us are peeing in the wind here! PLEASE give us a demo - one car on one track if necessary or, better yet, release the beta to people who've preordered. From the gazillion videos on youtube it's clearly stable and playable and that's good enough for me and I suspect thousands like me!!!

come on - who's with me?!

anyone???

Unfortunately the Pre-Order doesn't include Beta access through the vendor in which you pre-ordered. Development builds are contractually bound to WMD members whom originally funded the game.

:) Trust me. As a WMD member. I too wished there had of been time to do a 1 Track/Car Demo released close to release. A little something for the Fan base to wet their whistle on so to speak. I may be #fangirling here but there are days I simply cannot put pCARS away. I've even missed a league quali round in rF2 because I was too busy doing "just one more lap!" in the R8 LMS Ultra on pCARS Nords.

Sorry at this point it won't happen there are bigger things needing to be done in the closing months of development. Just be patient and the additional wait I can safely say won't be a let down except for those that will find let downs no matter what.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%