rF2 Please Show Your Racing Club Availability

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@Dewald Nel
you can find some nascar mods at rfactorcentral.com, when there got to rfactor and select the stock car section, there you have some nascar mods. i've never tried one of then after i got a wheel, but tpscc and vhr stockcars look good :)

Cool thanks :) I only really like F1 races, but if I had to choose one other type, it'd be NASCAR. And there really ain't enough casual F1 races on here :(

I am available every day, but I live in the US west coast, so weekdays I cannot race at 8pm GMT. It's the middle of the day.

It would be nice if the US time zone had at least one mid week race and the weekends races should be carefully picked and scheduled to attract as many people as possible. Unfortunately, it has been a negative feedback loop making attendance ,ower. But we can revert it. One idea would be to send an email newsletter, twitter and FB updates on the races.

I am available every day, but I live in the US west coast, so weekdays I cannot race at 8pm GMT. It's the middle of the day.

It would be nice if the US time zone had at least one mid week race and the weekends races should be carefully picked and scheduled to attract as many people as possible. Unfortunately, it has been a negative feedback loop making attendance ,ower. But we can revert it. One idea would be to send an email newsletter, twitter and FB updates on the races.

What time would be good for you, in US west coast time?

Anytime after 21:00 GMT during the week. 22:00 would be better for US CT, and unfortunately it seems there is no weekday time to accommodate US PT. :(

Thanks for taking the initiative! :)

for me the day is irrelevant, the important thing is the timetable for us Italians have a race weekend that starts at 8 o'clock is very early.

If the races began at 8 hours GMT and then to 9 hours CET would be the best thing ... I think not only for Italians but also for other countries.

Bye

for me the day is irrelevant, the important thing is the timetable for us Italians have a race weekend that starts at 8 o'clock is very early.

If the races began at 8 hours GMT and then to 9 hours CET would be the best thing ... I think not only for Italians but also for other countries.

Bye

See, but everyone has a preference. 19h00 GMT works well if you live in Africa. That is 21h00 for us. Then it only finishes at almost 23h00, which is too late already.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back