rF2 Please Show Your Racing Club Availability

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Due to an apparant drop in interest in the club recently, I would like to gather some thoughts for shaping the club for you guys in the future. Its your club, so I want to be able to host the events that you want to race in.

Please show in the poll which days you are available to race in the rfactor club.

Please post in the thread below which mods you would like to drive on these days.

I put Monday and Friday, but they could change week to week depending on my schedule
I like the idea of trying new Mods But i agree with the monday slot, they were very popular.
having said that i was quite up for the Z - Mini but noone else turned up :(

Monday and Saturdays for me (Forgot to vote Mondays). I love the Super 2000's and Fun Events are always a laugh.

I'm busy mid-week due to leagues or practice for league events. (Tuesday to Thursday)

for me fridays and saturday's due to time zones theres been a few things ive wanted to participate in but havent been able to due to being on say a sunday which becomes monday morning for me for example the GP2 races so friday's and saturday's work for me.

hi all. i'm aware that many ppl don't like enduracers but gt cars with a bit of TC make good races. also recently picked up the fia gt mod, conversion from gtr2 and it's quite easy to race with those cars with a lot of grip which i think would attract more ppl.
also, i never saw fsone 09 here....
well mostly gt cars...
ohhh and bring back wtm!!

1 thing that I suggest = Have an admin for every event. Many events recently haven't featured an admin. This can cause some drivers to not follow certain rules and less organisation as votes have to take place for session restarts/skips etc and it is harder to get answers to importnt questions about the event.

tuesday, wednesday or thursday are good for me. i am a rookie, and would like to start racing in any series or club (possibly the clio euros) event with like minded rookies (just so that we dont offend the seasoned drivers with our minimal skills)

tuesday, wednesday or thursday are good for me. i am a rookie, and would like to start racing in any series or club (possibly the clio euros) event with like minded rookies (just so that we dont offend the seasoned drivers with our minimal skills)

Don't be afraid to join because you think you won't be fast enough! There is such a variation of skill in the club that there is always someone a similar speed to you that you can race with (i'm normally near the back by then end of a race).

Starting from next Thursday, we are going to try running events using the default rTrainer cars. These are excellent cars to drive, and actually very good to learn about setting up cars. I would like eventually to get a good mix of skilled people in there, so we can have a friendly development thing going on: ie: people sharing their experience and knowledge with newer drivers, in a relaxed environment.

,The beauty of these cars is that because they aren't the most powerful, they produce great close racing.

Slight update to the calendar, with immediate effect, comments welcome please guys

Sunday: F1 1994
Monday: 207 S2000
Tuesday: BMW 320si E90 (replaces the Megane Eurocup)
Wednesday: No events (due to supported leagues)
Thursday: rTrainer Series
Friday: Caterham Academy
Saturday: Fun Events & New mod or track experimentation.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 87 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 62 6.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 126 13.7%