Please reiza, bring us a GT car?

Msportdan

@Simberia
If the game is said to be complete, can reiza give us one more car be it in form of a GT/cup car. I would love to see the Ginetta Gt car, as that makes a great cup car, or the scirocco cup. Something a bit more powerful than the mini.

Or.. please let is buying customers have the marcas cars in GSC.....

What ya think guys. ?

dan :p

Despite being one of the best games regarding the sheer amount of content and free updates for such a low price, people are still asking for more. :O_o:

We already know we have more tracks (Bologna, now they tease Suzuka today on Facebook) and content coming (Superkarts, 80s stock cars) And there's another thread just started up with a poll about extra stuff people want...

Of course, more content is always nice but I fear there'll always be one more car or track people want. Shame really.

Reactions: hex
Despite being one of the best games regarding the sheer amount of content and free updates for such a low price, people are still asking for more. :O_o:

We already know we have more tracks (Bologna, now they tease Suzuka today on Facebook) and content coming (Superkarts, 80s stock cars) And there's another thread just started up with a poll about extra stuff people want...

Of course, more content is always nice but I fear there'll always be one more car or track people want. Shame really.
Kids these days eh Nox, never satisfied. I barely get time to play the content I have now never mind more.

My poll has been made with the intent of helping Reiza, not give them a burden. They will always add new cars/tracks/features up until they will make a new game or they will close (hope not). The moment they'll stop working and adding content, will be the moment the sim will be dead. Life is evolution. So, knowing what people want next is useful, I think.
I might be a kid, but I give names when I'm speaking of someone I disagree with. Since you are a staff member, you shouldn't have any problems in writing to me "hey, your idea is stupid", instead of talking in the other room.

My poll has been made with the intent of helping Reiza, not give them a burden. They will always add new cars/tracks/features up until they will make a new game or they will close (hope not). The moment they'll stop working and adding content, will be the moment the sim will be dead. Life is evolution. So, knowing what people want next is useful, I think.
I might be a kid, but I give names when I'm speaking of someone I disagree with. Since you are a staff member, you shouldn't have any problems in writing to me "hey, your idea is stupid", instead of talking in the other room.
I don't have any problems calling you out (it's not exactly a hidden comment), nor do I think your idea is stupid. My point was exactly as I said - that no matter how much content they put out, there'll always be someone who wants one more car/track. It's fine if you disagree, my post was my own personal opinion and I wasn't seeking argument.

GT3 is boring xD. A GT1 is more cool xD. Something like this...
screensh2010-03-2822-266lj.jpg

For my part, whatever comes of Reiza, sure to be amazing.:thumbsup:

I don't have any problems calling you out (it's not exactly a hidden comment), nor do I think your idea is stupid. My point was exactly as I said - that no matter how much content they put out, there'll always be someone who wants one more car/track. It's fine if you disagree, my post was my own personal opinion and I wasn't seeking argument.
I dont think he was complaining about a lack of content, more so saying what he would like to see. You cant argue against more content! If you had the choice between more content, or for Reiza to stop development now -- which would you prefer? ;)

I don't need a GT car personally as other games offer those already in a wide variety. WHat I love about GSC are its local tracks and series and cars and karts you hardly see in other games.

More national racing series for me please. :) (just saw @sinarca 's post, that!!)

Or this :)

peugeot-2008-dkr.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 135 13.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 72 7.0%