• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here
EU 

Please Read: Find your daily ACC Racing Club races now on Simracing.GP

We are finally in a position to run our AC, ACC and soon other games' racing club events through beta.simracing.gp. While this makes a huge positive impact for our club admins thanks to an incredibly streamlined event signup process it has multiple benefits for you, the drivers, as well.

Over time there will be stats, results, driver ratings and much more so you will be able to keep track of your performance and benchmark yourself against other racers form many different communities all over the world.

Competing in an Simracing.GP event requires you to have BETA access, that's easy to do. All you need to do is be a premium RD member, direct message Bram Hengeveld by clicking here or Ricardo Umans by clicking here , include your email address and we will provide you with an invite link. All you need to do then is sign in to beta.simracing.gp using your steam account, so no additional user credentials required!

From there the link will automatically take you to the RaceDepartment organisation, just click follow on the organisation and you will see all the up coming races. Click the race(s) you want to join and select the car you want to run.

Head back over to simracing.gp just before the event and click launch server and you will be placed directly in the server before the race starts. It's as simple as that.

We can't wait to see you all on track in simracing.gp very soon.

Mick Aspinall

250RPM
Premium
Jan 17, 2010
I know I am old and stupid but registered for the misano race tonight at 8pm.
After the countdown reached zero there was no link to launch server, it said start game and look for server in lobby. I looked in lobby but could not find server, after 15 mins of restarting and looking I gave up. Apologies to those racing for not making the event.
What am I doing wrong?

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff member
Premium
Dec 26, 2006
What am I doing wrong?
Can you tell what you have been searching for? "RaceDepartment" should immediately give a result in the lobby browser. Have you tried closing and restarting the game? Have you tried increasing the latency?

Unfortunately ACC won't allow to launch from the webpage (yet) which is something we hope will be available in the future as it's much needed.

Ricoow

Assetto Corsa Competizione Club Staff
Staff member
Premium
Nov 13, 2010
Can you tell what you have been searching for? "RaceDepartment" should immediately give a result in the lobby browser. Have you tried closing and restarting the game? Have you tried increasing the latency?

Unfortunately ACC won't allow to launch from the webpage (yet) which is something we hope will be available in the future as it's much needed.
Lowering the latency in advanced - weights

Reactions: Bram Hengeveld

Mick Aspinall

250RPM
Premium
Jan 17, 2010
Like i said i'm old and stupid!! was following the instructions from the simracing.gp site, looking for
Server Name:| simracing.gp | RaceDepartment | 1/2 Hour Race @ Misano #9NLJY
Looked for racedepartment found it.
Thanks for help will know what to do next time:whistling:

Ricoow

Assetto Corsa Competizione Club Staff
Staff member
Premium
Nov 13, 2010
Acc is stupid on this, not your mistake, when you use a dot in the search the entire search engine breaks