Please include a vote-kicking feature

If he's not getting a penalty, then it's definitively a bug exploit. Should be noted by S3S.

Sometimes missing a corner is no problem and could happen. Generally i don't like to denounce other drivers, but constantly going wide and then ramming other drivers because of the higher speed on exit is really bad driving behaviour.:thumbsdown:

I came up against this guy in DTM multiplayer some months ago. He was doing exactly the same thing, every lap of every race at Spielberg. We were running arcade track cut rules but even so, this kind of thing really annoys me. He overtook me a few times like this, even side-swiping me as he returned to the track on the start/finish straight. I'm normally a very calm person but this guy was making me rage, so much so that I lined him up for the biggest hit I could deliver in turn one. Took both of us out of the race but had to be done. Totally out of character for me to do something like that.

he actually didn't win that race. I did :p
I request a permanent ban for Memots as he won regularly and without use of cheats. That's so against nowadays trend: poor cheaters will feel bad.
This message is brought you by ADOPT-A-CHEATER, an awareness campaign for the mental well being of cheating losers.

Yeah - I've seen both last weekend.
A. Oliviera doing his Tricks in the last turns and destroying others races.
And I met A. Senna in two races - always trying to crash other drivers who were faster and trying to overtake.
Hopefully the glitch will be fixed soon.

Ha! I've come across A. Senna too. I managed to dodge a couple of their ramming attempts by faking to turn in at corners and just watch her (?) sail by! It must have riled them as the next race I was in, I was the only person they went after. :D

It's so sad though, I could understand them being on the free servers but to buy content just to crash into other people only?! Must lead a very sad life! :roflmao:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 102 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 78 9.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 52 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 108 13.3%