F1 2011 please, I really need help about the steering wheel

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
I reallt need help about this :

I don't have a steering wheel joystick..... so I use the remote steering wheel app called "mungo gamer" in iphone to turn the phone to the steeirng wheel

but the problem I have is.... the key is seems not fast enough (it looks like it still use the keyboard actionmap. not the steering wheel actionmap)...... because when I turn my phone rapidly..... the driver still turn the wheel slowly like in the keyboard playing.....

I play need for speed shift 2 and it can manually detect the device.... so I can choose this remote controller to logitech g27 and the driver can turn the wheel as rapid as I can.....

so I want to ask is.... is there anyway to manually detect the device?? or modifiy the files to make this remote controller to the real steering wheel??

I doubt it's going to be quick as it's not an officially supported device.

Plus you have to think, it needs to send the information to your PC - the program has to code whats doing what, then the game receives the data.

The likelyhood is because it's not officially supported - this is something you will have to put up with or get a proper wheel.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 88 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 98 14.0%