Hello guys, i have a problem with my assetto corsa, when i launch a race from the game, the race doesn't start, and when I launch a race from Content Manager, I got that error. Dou you have any idea to fix it please ?
2021-03-17_22h11_04.png

Your errors seem to point to a number of files/resources being missing.

Try starting a race from just the plain AC launcher (not CM) and see if that works. If yes, I'd try uninstall (completely, then reboot) and re-install CM.
If vanilla AC fails, uninstall and reinstall that. Even steam verified your files, seems like maybe something is missed somewhere or maybe something not written into Windows registry correctly.

Your errors seem to point to a number of files/resources being missing.

Try starting a race from just the plain AC launcher (not CM) and see if that works. If yes, I'd try uninstall (completely, then reboot) and re-install CM.
If vanilla AC fails, uninstall and reinstall that. Even steam verified your files, seems like maybe something is missed somewhere or maybe something not written into Windows registry correctly.
i've done everything you said, it doesn"t change anything...

What gfx card? Are you using the latest version of graphics driver? If not, update. If yes, try rolling back to a previous version you knew worked.

Also, are you using CM? What about CSP and SoL? What versions of CSP and SoL?
I have a AMD RX580 8gb, I use the latest drivers which were working with Assetto Corsa before I reset my ssd. The game is without any mod, so CSP and SOL aren't install. I do use CM.

Did you re-install the game from the scratch? if you have fresh Win install it may be missibng some vital files that are created when game is installing. Or you just tried to start the game from the previous file directory >?
yes I reinstalled the game just now to re test, it shows me again that message, and since I reset my ssd, I tried to start the game from the previous file directory, i reinstalled it, and nothing works.

After seeing that error for the umpteenth time (lol), I thought that the "Kernelbase", "Kernel32", and "ntdll" (what I circled in red) were DLLs missing files, but I checked in System32 and SysWOW64, and those three are in those directories, and are used by Windows, so I can't replace or delete them. I really don't know what to do... I reset my ssd because of Xbox Game Pass games weren't working, now they work and not Assetto lol

2021-03-29_18h51_08.png

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 292 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 198 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%