PLEASE HELP!!! Issue imorting .dae from a Sketchup object to XPacker

(The picture is in Spanish but it's possible to just see the error)
Thanks anyway.

Attachments

• issue01.jpg
    issue01.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 305
This thread is like a car pulling a caravan that has started to wobble, with the driver trying to fix it by accelerating.

As the first one to question the 'dislikes' (in the other thread) I'll point out that I don't care about the likes and dislikes things that some forums have. I'd prefer it if people actually posted things. However it is odd to 'dislike' a post without saying what the problem is, and most of us like to help people make race tracks. It's reasonable to suggest a clarification.

Someone may be able to help you with your XPacker problem. The 'vertex' error suggests the object is too complicated, or malformed in some way. Try something simple, like a cube with one texture, and see how it goes from there.

The OP's problem is sorted already.

He was using Sketchup 8 which outputs the DAE format differently to previous Sketchup versions. XPacker can't read the newer format in sketchup 8 and onwards without error. The OP has down graded Sketchup which has cured ALL the problems he was having previously.

;)

I was having this same problem last night. Couldn't work out what I was doing wrong. I'm so glad I found this thread. I'll go and install SU6 now. Thanks to everyone for their helpful answers.
:)
I have to say, coming from Scotland, there's not much bad language that can shock me but the way the OP spoke to Ebrich did. It's immaturity, stupidity and nastiness like that that gives the internet a bad name.
So cheers dude. By acting like a little hardman, you might have put other people off posting answers to our questions. You might be happy exporting objects to Xpacker for the rest of your life but some of us want to move on from that.
Sanctimonious rant over.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 351 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 244 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years