*PLEASE HELP* HIGH FORCE TRAFFIC MOD NOT WORKING

Hi, i have installed asetto corsa from steam and have downloaded the high force track file and also the separate traffic mod files to add. I have added them in. It shows up high force+traffic map in content manager and it loads up, however not matter what I try there is no traffic on the roads.

I have literally tried everything for hours. Redownloaded the files and everything, but cant seem to get it working for some reason. Please help me someone. I have been up all night wasting hours on trying to get the traffic on the high force to work and it doesnt work.

I am started to give up on modding. Please somebody help me. I recon the files are wrong or something?

Attachments

• asetto corsa files.jpg
    asetto corsa files.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 370
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    314.6 KB · Views: 359
  • Untitled 2.jpg
    Untitled 2.jpg
    435.2 KB · Views: 343
124 views and not even one reply? Surely somebody can help me. Please someone help me. Can you send me your highforce tracks files with traffic added already and attach them so I can copy them in?

Somebody please help me!

I am very stressed and I can't get this working, I even paid for the game!

Hi, i just did the files thing, and then select the track like in my screenshot...
Select "Track day" mode or "Racing Weekend", and choose the vehicles in "Grid Type"
Best regards hope it ill work this time

Attachments

• Sem Título.png
    Sem Título.png
    757.5 KB · Views: 604

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 334 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years