Please clarify DLC and its use right?

Msportdan

@Simberia
Im on the verge of buying content for this, but the confusion of what DLC can be used where and when is worrying me.

Im looking at the ADAC pack. Some questions:
• Can i use the ADAC tracks with other cars out side of the series (ie: aquila, RUF etc)
• Can i use the ADAC GT cars on tracks out side of the series (i.e.: RR raceway, laguna etc)
• Do you also have to purchase 2 cars of each in ADAC ?

DTM content
• same points as above.

RRe content
• same points as above.

Thank you .. if you could make the information nice and clear as above would be appreciative.

Regards

The ADAC pack is a car/track pack for RRRE, so you can use it with all the free and paid content.

Instead DTME is a separate experience (it's like a different game inside the game), so RRRE cars can't be used on DTME tracks and vice versa (so no DTME cars on RRRE tracks).
But if you own DTME you get a considerable discount on the ADAC pack because they basically share 6 tracks.

I think that you get the discount also if you buy first the ADAC and then the DTM, but I can't confirm.
The DTM 2014 season pass was a limited time offer, I don't think it's still active (I remember that the end was 31th of Match).

if you could choose one what would you get?
Dtm : 3 cars with varied skin and 9 tracks. loads of fun, but limited with its usage with the rest of the game. Has championship in single player.

Adac pack : 7 cars , with lots of liveries and 6 great tracks, All can be use with any other content in R3E it opens up so many variation of cars and tracks to use.

Clear winner here my friend . Adac is the better pack ( opinion, not fact ) ;)

• Can i use the ADAC tracks with other cars out side of the series (ie: aquila, RUF etc)
• Can i use the ADAC GT cars on tracks out side of the series (i.e.: RR raceway, laguna etc)

Yes.!

Don't understand why this is so hard to comprehend (or search for the numerous posts and answers for in these very forums?
DTM = Seperate game that you can launch from within R3E, content bought here is for DTM only
Everything else = R3E, including the ADAC content patch just released.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%