Playseat Rubber Insulators?

Hi guys,
A couple weeks ago I finally hooked up two aura bass transducers to the bottom of my playseat. I'm trying to find a way to isolate the vibrations so that I can get more of an effect to the chair itself. The playseat sits on a thin rug on carpet. I can feel the vibrations being dispersed around the playseat to the ground. Are there any rubber isolator I can buy to fix this problem? like this http://www.buttkickergear.com/Rubber_Isolators_s/23.htm. but those are expensive. Was looking for something at a local hardware store.

Or would you guys recommend just putting the seat on a full wood plank or something.
IMG_1759.JPG
IMG_1762.JPG
IMG_1771.JPG
My manager looking on to keep me on task.

Hi guys,
A couple weeks ago I finally hooked up two aura bass transducers to the bottom of my playseat. I'm trying to find a way to isolate the vibrations so that I can get more of an effect to the chair itself. The playseat sits on a thin rug on carpet. I can feel the vibrations being dispersed around the playseat to the ground. Are there any rubber isolator I can buy to fix this problem? like this http://www.buttkickergear.com/Rubber_Isolators_s/23.htm. but those are expensive. Was looking for something at a local hardware store.

Or would you guys recommend just putting the seat on a full wood plank or something.View attachment 142996 View attachment 142997 View attachment 142998 My manager looking on to keep me on task.

Looking at maybe getting a playseat too but kinda worried that the T3PA pedals are too heavy for the base ! How does your feel?

Upvote 0
Looking at maybe getting a playseat too but kinda worried that the T3PA pedals are too heavy for the base ! How does your feel?
There's some play in it, but for me it all depends on the "deal". For example if you could pick up a playseat for a good price instead of buying brand new it would be fine. I also got that T500RS brake mod with the rubber bushings. Since when I press down on my brake, the pedals move forward a bit because of the force. If you haven't purchased the T3PA pedals yet, I would probably save a bit more money and get some fanatec pedals. But its fine.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.7%
  • < 5 years