Playseat office chair

Hi guys,

I've been looking for a good office chair (for studying) and a race seat. Now I found a playseat office chair. But I want to be able to have my racing wheel in front of my, attached to the seat. Now I have seen some kind of add on, that you put underneath the chair, between your legs, with a platform on it where you can attach your racing wheel. But I can't find it anywhere in stores, but I have seen pictures of it. So if anyone knows where to buy it, I would love to know.

Thanks in advance,
Luc van Dijk

Not sure about that thing you are looking for, but I have a similar office chair solution. So maybe it helps you to think in alternative directions :).

There was an 'upgrade kit' for my model which had fixable casters (you can see them on this page https://www.needforseat.de/shop/zubehoer/index.php). Along with that, I am using a wheel stand, that I put directly in front of my desk and my monitor is on a movable arm, so when I race, my monitor is right behind the wheel :).

So the chair does not move because of the casters and the wheel stand does not move because it is hold by the table. (more or less)

Upvote 0
Hi guys,

I've been looking for a good office chair (for studying) and a race seat. Now I found a playseat office chair. But I want to be able to have my racing wheel in front of my, attached to the seat. Now I have seen some kind of add on, that you put underneath the chair, between your legs, with a platform on it where you can attach your racing wheel. But I can't find it anywhere in stores, but I have seen pictures of it. So if anyone knows where to buy it, I would love to know.

Thanks in advance,
Luc van Dijk
Something like this: http://www.gtomegaracing.com/wheel-stands/gt-omega-racing-wheel-stands/gt-omega-steering-wheel-stand

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 77 12.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 56 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 37 6.0%
  • < 5 years