Playing from the couch

Unfortunately my PC gaming these days is from the couch. I have 2 young daughters and my spare room went bye bye lol. Anyway I quite enjoy it sometimes more than huddled over a desk. With the introduction of steam big picture mode it means i dont have to strain my eyes so much! One thing that is an issue is looking at the leaderboards in R3E from about 4 feet away, its just a little bit too small. In my normal browser I have the zoom at 150% which is perfect. Is there anything in the pipeline from Simbin to accommodate the PC gamer on the couch?

Unfortunately my PC gaming these days is from the couch. I have 2 young daughters and my spare room went bye bye lol. Anyway I quite enjoy it sometimes more than huddled over a desk. With the introduction of steam big picture mode it means i dont have to strain my eyes so much! One thing that is an issue is looking at the leaderboards in R3E from about 4 feet away, its just a little bit too small. In my normal browser I have the zoom at 150% which is perfect. Is there anything in the pipeline from Simbin to accommodate the PC gamer on the couch?

With a wheel or gamepad? Both are available now.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back