Playable Drivers (F2 2021 included)

Misc Playable Drivers (F2 2021 included) Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
ytyuhjgy98 submitted a new resource:

Playable Drivers - Play Various F1 drivers.

Various F1 and F2 drivers you can play as.
So far got:
De vries
Sainz
Norris
Ricciardo
Kimi
Perez
Latifi
Russel
Sato
Ocon
Grosjean
Alonso
Mazepin
Verstappen
Mick Schumacher
Gasly
Kvyat
And i will be adding more as time goes on.
Feel free to ask me for any requests but there are a few rules.
1.If you have any questions regarding about swapping the 7 icons faces PM me.
2. I can only make F2 2019, F2 2020, F1 2021 AND F1 2020 drivers and no more so don´t ask me for any older games.
3. I cant import models from previous games it's against the RD rules like the 7 legends.
4. Be respectful when asking because im doing this to give back to the community and im under no obligation to do this. So just ask nicely :thumbsup:.
5. For certain requests we need to talk a bit more, so PM me for special requests.

Follow me on Twitter to see my projects and news:

Also if you are feeling generous and want to buy me a coffee you can donate in the link provided. BUT YOU DON´T HAVE TO IF YOU DONT WANT IT´S UP TO YOU!

Read more about this resource...

ytyuhjgy98 submitted a new resource:

Playable Drivers - Play Various F1 drivers.

Various F1 and F2 drivers you can play as.
So far got:
De vries
Sainz
Norris
Ricciardo
Kimi
Perez
Latifi
Russel
Sato
Ocon
Grosjean
Alonso
Mazepin
Verstappen
Mick Schumacher
Gasly
Kvyat
And i will be adding more as time goes on.
Feel free to ask me for any requests but there are a few rules.
1.If you have any questions regarding about swapping the 7 icons faces PM me.
2. I can only make F2 2019, F2 2020, F1 2021 AND F1 2020 drivers and no more so don´t ask me for any older games.
3. I cant import models from previous games it's against the RD rules like the 7 legends.
4. Be respectful when asking because im doing this to give back to the community and im under no obligation to do this. So just ask nicely :thumbsup:.
5. For certain requests we need to talk a bit more, so PM me for special requests.

Follow me on Twitter to see my projects and news:

Also if you are feeling generous and want to buy me a coffee you can donate in the link provided. BUT YOU DON´T HAVE TO IF YOU DONT WANT IT´S UP TO YOU!

Read more about this resource...
please make vettel

Hey , i saw you had Mattia Binotto in your game, can i have it as well please ? Have a nice day and thank you for the mod, it's very awesome !
I don't make those public because there is an issue that the face doesn't appear inside the helmet only the eyes so I won't release that

Is Robert Kubica possible?
Read the mod page and you will find your answer.
Sorry for being a bit "rude" but I'm getting tired of being asked the same question over and over again because people for some reason don't read the mod description.

Read the mod page and you will find your answer.
Sorry for being a bit "rude" but I'm getting tired of being asked the same question over and over again because people for some reason don't read the mod description.
Sorry, thought he was in F1 2020, guess I misssed that

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back