Playable Drivers (F2 2021 included)

Misc Playable Drivers (F2 2021 included) Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks for this awasome mod... although for me it should be the default function in the game..Do you can add Max Verstappen later ??
Agreed it should be in the original game but oh well i can make them for yall :D
Yes i will add the soon to be F1 2021 champion soon enough.
I was meant to add more driver faces today but i got lost in making team principals faces lol.

Bonjour, on incarne vraiment le pilote du jeu, je veux dire il ne pourra pas apparaître plus tard dans

Le pilote apparaît toujours, je viens de mettre son visage dans l'un des pilotes personnalisables, mais le pilote lui-même est toujours là, que vous jouiez avec ou non.
Donc, si vous jouez en tant qu'Ocon, il y aura 2 ocons sur la grille.

Last edited:
ytyuhjgy98 submitted a new resource:

Playable Drivers - Play Various F1 drivers.
Various F1 and F2 drivers you can play as.
So far got Checo, Kimi, Daniel, Romain, Norris but i will add more as time goes on.
Feel free to ask me for any requests but there are a few rules.
1.No legends face mod cause i can get into trouble for doing those
2. I can only make F2 2020, F1 2021 AND F1 2020 drivers and no more so don´t ask me for any older games.
3. I cant import models from previous games it's against the RD rules like the 7 legends.
4. Be respectful when asking because im doing this to give back to the community and im under no obligation to do this. So just ask nicely :thumbsup:.
5. I have been getting some people asking me to make them 3 or more faces which i think they are already taking advantage of my goodwill, so new rule! If its your first time asking for a new face don´t worry you will get it 100% free, but if you want more than one then im sorry but im gonna have to charge you a bit.
This is mainly to prevent people from abusing this mod and just asking every single in-game face lol.

Also if you are feeling generous and want to buy me a coffee you can donate in the link provided. BUT YOU DON´T HAVE TO IF YOU DONT WANT IT´S UP TO YOU!

Read more about this resource...
HI MATE,

Where is Senna, Prost Shcumacker and Button?
When will it be available?

может я что то делаю не так, но пилоты в игре не изменились, хотя я все скопировал в корневую папку

Last edited:
Are you sick or just another internet xenophobic?
Excuse me? I set rules for my requests and if you don't follow them or be disrespectful (which you are) then I ignore your requests.
The rules are pretty clear in the description so not my fault if you choose not to read them.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back