Misc Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great job with the mod. Do you reckon you can make a similar mod for Kvyat? He's not part of the legends DLC and he should already be in the game files, so making a mod for him would probably be about as easy as the Albon mod was for you. I'd ask about Lukas Weber from 2019 as well, but I don't know if porting faces from 2019 would work.

Great job with the mod. Do you reckon you can make a similar mod for Kvyat? He's not part of the legends DLC and he should already be in the game files, so making a mod for him would probably be about as easy as the Albon mod was for you. I'd ask about Lukas Weber from 2019 as well, but I don't know if porting faces from 2019 would work.
Yep Kvyat is pretty simple.
Lukas Weber no sorry his files are in the 2019 data and i cant acess those.
Even if i could it probably wouldn´t work.
I have other things to do first and then i will do that probably and make a big pack

Yep Kvyat is pretty simple.
Lukas Weber no sorry his files are in the 2019 data and i cant acess those.
Even if i could it probably wouldn´t work.
I have other things to do first and then i will do that probably and make a big pack
Yeah, the relevant 2019 data being inaccessible doesn't surprise me. I'd be plenty happy if you made a mod for Kvyat at some point. I imagine Grosjean and Magnussen should be equally simple additions if you're going to make that big pack that you mentioned.

Last edited:
Yeah, the relevant 2019 data being inaccessible doesn't surprise me. I'd be plenty happy if you made a mod for Kvyat at some point. I imagine Grosjean and Magnussen should be just as easy to mod if you at some point run out of ideas and want to make additional face mods.
Any f2 2020 and f1 2020 and f1 2021 i can mod.
But not from older games though.
So yeah grosjean and magnusen would be pretty simple.:thumbsup:

Love this XD For previous F1 games (2019, 2020), I didn't really see the point of being a specific real driver, however with 2021 there are now so many drivers out of a seat that have relevant models that it feels right to begin a career mode with them. Would be odd to see Albon or Hulkenberg or so on running a team tho! XD

Love this XD For previous F1 games (2019, 2020), I didn't really see the point of being a specific real driver, however with 2021 there are now so many drivers out of a seat that have relevant models that it feels right to begin a career mode with them. Would be odd to see Albon or Hulkenberg or so on running a team tho! XD
If you like it check out my new playable drivers mod!
I will be adding new drivers mostly everyday.
You can request a driver but first read the 4 rules i set or else i can´t do your request. :thumbsup:

Remember: Using content of previous games will go against RD ToS. That does not mean RD will automatically take it down, unless someone hits the report button or if CM does a copyright claim at some point, if they are bored :D

Last edited:
Remember: Using content of previous games will go against RD ToS. That does not mean RD will automatically take it down, unless someone hits the report button or if CM does a copyright claim at some point, if they are bored :D
I think he is safe with F12020/2021 and F2 2020 drivers, maybe even F2 2019, since all of them are part of Braking point, so models should obviously be in base game.

Yeah don't worry I won't be uploading any dlc faces.
Just drivers that are in f1 2020 and 2021.
Also the Albon files where in f1 2021 so yeah I'm not using any older models :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 156 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline