Play RACE '07 at the Amsterdam AutoRAI

So i am back from the RAI. I didnt have time to play it, because of people cueing up in a line there.

But i watched the n00bs on a big screen and none of them could drive :)

BUT DAMN SIMBIN DID A GREAT THING ON ZANDVOORT :)

unfortunately they only drove with the big plus cars. the 2006 chevy was there as well, just as the Priaulx BMW and the Gene Seat. Remarkable was that the BMW looked really big and the Seat and Chevy really small.

But... the Chevy is kinda cool: the wheels sticking out of the car :)

Zandvoort looked very very smooth.. They drove in even a better cockpit then Neo :)

They used the 2006 car for it :) You can set yourself in the real WTCC car and race the pc game in it :)

Spectators can watch on the big screen

The rest of the autoshow was crap, only vehicles for grandparents :)

Only this car was awesome: Peugeot 908:

4-peugeot-908-rc.jpg

ooh damn i just read wakuwaku's posting on RSC and it was not RACE 07 but the company that hosted the chevy stand "hacked" the game and put Zandvoort in it :(

you guys talk about this boot with the game?
i wanted to test it, the line was small, but i was a bit tired so i decided to not go test it out....& i thought it was not race, because the track was not known to me in race (zandvoort)....stupid me #-o
[sub:b9eb101114](offtopic)i did race Gran Turismo HD tough...but the cockpit with steering wheel they had for gt hd was craptacular.....really bad....i could not really fit well in the cockpit, my knee kept pressing against under the shifter & my feet was a bit to big for the brak,gas peddles.......maybe that's why i did not want to test the chevy cockpit being affraid that i might not fit :) :-# [/sub:b9eb101114]

kopievanp3311028ww3.jpg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 285 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing