F1 2011 Play F1 2011 without G25 shifter

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello!

This is for all the F1 2011 Ps3 racers who have a Logitech G25.

My G25 shifter has stop working so, for example, I can´t play F1 2010 as well as Dirt1 (Codemasters games as you see...) because you need to access the game throught the Shifter buttons for the PS3 recognize the G25 set (wheel+pedals+shifter).

For anyone who plays F1 2011 in a PS3 with a G25, can you try to play the game without connecting the shifter to the wheel please? I would apreciate a lot. Yes I know i´ll be reduce to two buttons (kers and DRS) but it isn´s a problem for me.

My luck is that I can play GT5 without the shifter so at least i´m not race-limited.

Please try and let me know. Thanks!

Give em a chance!

Some people have to go to work during the day...

fwiw, I used to have a G25 and if the shifter stopped working I'd investigate how to repair it, or see if you can find someone that can, failing that try and source a new/second hand one. Can be found on eBay if you're lucky...

Have you spoken to Logitech about the issue?

I know some people work during the day and i´m sorry if I was a little "pushy". It´s just a little desperation.

I have investigate it all! I open the wheel (could be something wrong in the wheel board) and the shifter and found nothing wrong. When i connect the shifter to the wheel the light goes green. Yes I could buy a 2ºhand shifter but I don´t know if the problem is in the shifter (board, cables, etc..) or in the wheel (board, cables, etc...). And unfortanly I don´t know anyone who has a G25...

I have spoken to logitech but since the warranty is out so I got a big round NO from logitech.

I haven´t bought F1 2011 yet because of this but if don´t find a solution I will have to adjust to the Ps3.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back