Plans request - Wooden cockpit

So I havent been seen around here much lately, became a single parent and my gaming took a break. Before the break I was working on plans for a welded steel cockpit. Downsizing a bit, I share a 3 car garage with my brother and my cousin, I have decided that my sim racing setup would get a lot more play if I put it out there with the pool table/darts/foosball and all that jazz. Right now, I dont really have the cash to put up to make the steel version, but have the building supplies to make a wooden one. Was hoping to go the easy route and see if anyone here has plans for a wooden framed cockpit, there are a couple in the show your cockpit thread that would work well. I already have a welded steel tri monitor mount I made a few years back, will go to pick and pull for a seat. Anything to save me some time would be greatly appreciated.

To those that need a refresher of the current setup see below, I am hoping to re purpose some of the wood from the desk

Any help that could be provided would be much appreciated thank you ahead of time

chaird.jpg

img9866k.jpg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 90 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.2%